Thursday, September 15, 2016

Life Lately

Like I mentioned in my last post, I'm all sorts of behind. Here's what we've been up to the past week or so! 
The truck came home. He's trying to play it cool, but really he could have done a happy dance right then and there. 

 
 I'm just happy there was a good way to cart some mums around. ;) 

 
Sweet little baby Bridger Scott was born! I love him. I'm trying to refrain from showing up at Paige's door every day to snuggle him. 

 
Two words...face. swap. SO creepy. We laughed our heads off over these. 

 
 
 
Dad likes to make baby a shepherd in Target. 

 

Haha. Testing out porch benches. There's only one way to find out if they're comfy...might as well climb right up! 
 
 
Squishy little buddy. 

 
 
We met dad for an ice cream cone on his lunch break one day! 


All snuggly after the bath. That big ol' scratch by his eye is from his toenail! The struggles of trying to eat your feet... 
 
 
Laundry buddy! He makes doing it just a little bit better. :) 

 
We went back and looked at all the pictures we took from Ryan's first week. Oh my heavens, he is precious. What I would give for one more day with that little squish! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment