Thursday, July 14, 2016

Fourth of July and Naps

We had a pretty low key Fourth of July this year. I made us all dress patriotic for a drive in the canyon, and pretty much capped it at that. I think Ryan will enjoy fireworks more next year. I'm not sure I'll ever enjoy something that wakes my baby up over and over again....

 
I spy a flag! 

 
We also took advantage of the Independence Day sales and picked out our appliances for the house! Ryan tested the integrity of all the companies that claimed their stainless was "smudge proof" ;) 

 
Have I mentioned our little dude isn't a great napper? He goes back and forth between sleeping awesome and horrible at night, but he has never really taken solid naps. Therefore, whenever he does, I end up snapping a pic of the craziness. I also make really good use of the time by napping with him, duh. We love the cuddles.


 
 

Who doesn't love a sleeping baby!?  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment