Saturday, July 8, 2017

The wedding, the farm, and barf in my eyeball

Less than oooone week until Hannah's big day! I snuck away Friday evening with Hunter to meet her at the mall for a little last minute shopping. Then we prolonged the evening with a strawberry drink at Starbucks because I had a super rough day with Ryan and wanted to make sure he was asleep before I came home. Does that make me a bad mom because I was avoiding my toddler, or a good mom because I needed a minute to refresh?? Haha. 





On Saturday we spent the morning at home, and then went to cafe rio and the beloved farm in the evening. We seriously love that place! It was Jake's first time. 





And of course, more Moana and driveway hangs. 







And my very barfy baby strikes again. Right on my eyeball, as I was leaning in to smell his onesie for, you guessed it, barf. Barf barf barf. 



Super hot picture, I know. 
Yep.



Sunday we went to a neighbors house for dinner. Ryan was having a rooooough go (picture food all over the floor and many tantrums) but it was still really fun. Thanks Scott and Abi!! Everyone cross your fingers that Ryan's molars come the rest of the way through real quick cause the little dude is seriously struggling, poor guy. We've got a super super full week and need him to be in good spirits! 

No comments:

Post a Comment