Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Mischief, influencers, and CHRISTMAS

Yesterday Ryan was standing in his crib and I was laying on the floor with my feet up on the edge. He was tickling my toes and laughing SO hard, so I started recording. 3 seconds after I started the camera, he did a front flip out of the crib!! Luckily he hasn't tried to get out again, but I will forever have that hilarious moment recorded. :) 



That same day, he dumped a half full Costco size bottle of vanilla on the floor and helped himself to a drink of water- with no cup. Currently, he's strutting around half naked. The mischief is for real with this one. 




Let's not forget about our first "poop in the crib" accident. No pictures of that one. You're welcome. 

On a completely unrelated note, I feel like the people I spend time with greatly influences my spirituality. I don't know if I'm just sensitive to bad influences, or if I just need to be more strong willed, but I've been really lucky to live in an AWESOME neighborhood with tons of good influencers. 
My neighbor put together a block party on Friday. It was freezing so the group was small, but it was still really fun! I only took pictures of the bundled babies. :) 





  
Cheeks on cheeks on cheeks. 

For this months girls night we met at Baked Bear. Having mom friends is making all the difference for my sanity. 





I can't stop thinking about Christmas!!! I'm kind of in love with this rocking horse and will mostly likely be getting it for the boys. 



For date night last week we climbed the hill behind our house to catch a good view. Love seeing Ryan being carried by his daddy! 





Last but not least (this post keeps getting longer and longer!) our cameras have officially paid off. We busted some rude crazy speeders that yelled out "how do you like this!" and peeled away as fast as they could in front of our neighbors house. Thank youuuu modern technology! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment