Sunday, July 16, 2017

The Gardens and wild Ryan

On Monday my mom met us at the Thanksgiving Point Gardens. It's one of our favorite spots to hang out and play, the landscape is absolutely beautiful! Ryan of course wanted my mom to hold him half the time, but we coaxed him into walking a bunch too. I tried to get him to roll down a hill but he wasn't a huge fan of that haha. 









After our walk we met Jake at McDonalds on his lunch break and Ryan had his first happy meal. He ate the whole burger, we were so surprised! It was nap time and he was totally breaking down, so we didn't last long. 



Loving his daily walk with dad! 



We finally got our no soliciting sign up that my friend from high school made, and it actually works!! We watched a salesman walk up, see the sign, and walk right back down the driveway. Hallelujah! 



I just need to document how wild Ryan is these days. He is such a goofy kid, always making us laugh while also making us crazy haha. I have no idea how we haven't been to the ER yet. He's bound to break bones. And that's a piece of mulch stuck in his foot because he always darts into the garden. He has no fear, and we love him for it, but I feel like I can't keep my eyes off of him! Despite this being a really hard age full of tantrums and accidents, it really is so fun. His personality is really shining through. 









On the other hand, Hunter is the sweetest most calm thing. He's really only ever fussy in the evenings when he wants to cluster feed, and sometimes in the car. My heart just bursts for this baby! I really feel like our super awesome birth has contributed to me feeling so bonded to him. I could just eat him up all day. Seeing him and Ryan together gives me so much joy! 











We're on our way to Logan for Hannah's wedding. If you're reading this, say a little prayer that we all make it out alive. This has the potential to be a really awesome day, or a total disaster. We're basically a traveling zoo! Good thing the animals are cute. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment