Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Day to Day

It's hard to remember the details of every day, so I kind of have to go back and look at the pictures I've taken to remind myself that I'm not 100% boring and have actually made some memories! 

He has officially found his feet. He's convinced there is nothing yummier than toes. 

 
 
Jake and I went on a date by ourselves! It's usually more stressful to leave Ryan than it is to bring him (he still doesn't consistently take a bottle), but we decided to ditch him with grandma this time and take a night off. One very poor quality picture later... 


We seriously rednecked it this time. Naked dinner for baby in the stroller while dad washed the truck, and a tub on the driveway. I wonder what the neighbors think. Whatever keeps the kid happy! 

  
 
And last but not least...
No picture proof at the moment, but I accidentally gave Jake a buzz cut!!! He got new clippers for me to cut his hair, and the settings are NOT standard apparently. Their 5 was actually a 1. So yeah...he handed me the clippers thinking I was going to do a longish cut to start out with, and I freakin practically shaved it. We both had a moment of panic, but it's growing on us. It's been said he looks like Michael Scofield from Prison Break. Heck, I'll take it. ;)  

No comments:

Post a Comment