Thursday, July 21, 2016

Footers and Tangents

We have footers!! And apparently as of today, the rest of the foundation too! I'm sure we'll go out there tonight, so I'll have pictures soon. 
Here's Jake checking the measurements. He's kinda OCD like that. ;) Although... I don't really blame him cause from the street it looks like a doll house. We were in full blown panic mode when we first pulled up, but turns out footers are deceiving.

 
Exactly one week ago a tractor hadn't even touched the dirt. Now we have a foundation! Crazy how speedy fast this is going. 

Ryan is loving all our time with my mom. We're gonna be pretty sad when we move. I see a lot of trips to grandma's house in our future! 

 
Jake sold his first commissioned custom table! Pretty dang cool if you ask me. Here it is in its new home. 

 
Sweet cousin friends. A couple minutes after Dax asked to hold Ryan he said "ummm can you grab him, my arm is getting very wiggly." 


Little tubby babe.  

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment