Thursday, June 7, 2018

Dirt

If there’s one thing that really makes my eye twitch, it’s dirt and dog hair on the floor. I hate the way it feels under my feet, and heaven help me if I see dog hair floating behind someone walking. Hand this mama a vacuum. Well, we’re basically living in dirt. I want (and love when) the boys play in it, and they do multiple times a day. We’re surrounded! Just- keep it out of my house. Strip on the porch if you have to. Just leave it outside if you love me at all. 

Pretty much every meal ends with the kids in the dirt. They are so loving it! I’m pretty sure they permenantly have dirt in their ears.





We’ve been helping neighbors with outdoor projects and landscaping, and soaking up every ounce of summer! 













Hunter crawled around in the fresh topsoil next door for a solid 20 mins, happy as a clam.

Let it be known that Jake does bath time after every dusty day and it’s probably the sweetest thing ever. I love watching him be a daddy. 




No comments:

Post a Comment