Sunday, September 10, 2017

More catching up

Still playing catch up a bit over here!
Jake took Friday off to help me transition Hunter to bottles and then Monday was Labor Day, so we had an extra extra long weekend! On Monday we met Heather at city creek to see if there were any good sales and to let Ryan run and play in the fountains and look at the fish. I love evenings out with the family! I found a really cute outfit, but couldn't quite justify $80 sweat pants, haha! 




Ry played hard with grandma and zonked out on the way home. 



My sweet happy boy. 



One day after nap time Ryan and I shared a bowl of crackers on the floor. I looked away for a minute and when I turned back he had all of them in his hands and was eating them like a sandwich. Cracked me up! This is why I vacuum every day. 



Casey and Logan met us at the Ashton Gardens. It was all fun and games until Ryan ran straight into the fish fond. I had to jump in after him up to my knees and he was soaking wet head to toe! So scary in the moment, but so funny now. I didn't have a dry change of clothes for him so he had to finish the morning in a diaper and dirty pj shirt from that morning that was in my bag. That's the sign of a good time!




Also a sign of a good time. 



Ryan insisted on holding Jake's hand one night on our walk. This was also Hunter's first time in the actual stroller seat instead of his car seat! Where has my baby gone?? 



AND he's rolling back to belly. 




Ryan is starting to show a lot of interest in Hunter. So darn cute. I am so so giddy over watching these two grow up so close together. Ryan loves to put a binky in Hunter's mouth then pop it back out. I'm sure some day Hunter isn't going to be quite so tolerant of this game. :)




These pictures make me laugh so hard. We had David and Rissa over for dinner and Ryan insisted on running around naked. He ended up chilling on this chair and covering his privates so daintily. Crazy kid. 




I was having a rough time with the boys one afternoon and after trying and trying to get them to nap, I gave up and laid Hunter on the rug and plopped Ryan in the bath. They were both instantly happy. Sometimes you just have to go with the flow!




More porch hangs while dad pulls weeds. I have the fun job. :) 




A random picture of my perfect little squish, and my handsome hubby trying on coats for date night. We're a real party over here. 


Tonight we went to Paige's son Bridger's first birthday party. We were an hour late (whoooops!) but made it in time to watch him smash his cake and hang out for a bit. No pictures, but Bridger had no hesitations and went to town on that thing. Then both kids screamed the whole way home. So much fun. 

I think I'm all caught up now, and will try to be better about staying on top of the blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment