Friday, April 1, 2016

Easter Weekend 2016

We had such a fun Easter weekend! On Saturday morning Emmy came and visited. It was so much fun having her over and her baby lovin' was so so helpful- I forget how nice it is to have two hands! She gets to take credit for all the bunny ears on the cupcakes. :)
That afternoon some of Jake's family came over for a day-before-easter-dinner. It was the first time we had a gathering at the house and I was suuuper excited to host! I decided to take my chances and try 2 new recipes. Luckily everything turned out awesome. (I forgot to take pictures of any guests, but the pretty table and baby made the cut). I adored having a full house!




On Sunday Jake and I took Ryan up Provo Canyon for the first time. We intended to go to Bridal Veil Falls for a quick walk, but we entered the canyon through Springville and ended up at a closed gate. Booo. By that point baby was screaming bloody murder so we ditched our plan and headed straight for the first place we could stop. We ended up finding the cutest campground. There were benches and old swings and tons of grass. After nursing the baby back to sanity, we walked around and relaxed in the sun for a while. Overall, I'd say it was a success! 






No comments:

Post a Comment