Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Beauty and the Beast

Jake and I finally snuck away for an evening alone! My parents gave us a gift certificate to see a play at Hale Theater last Christmas, so we used that and bought tickets for Beauty and the Beast. It was a really good play, but mostly we just enjoyed finally getting some time to ourselves. 

 
 
As I've mentioned before, Ryan has not taken to a bottle. Because of that, it's been really stressful for me to leave him without worrying about him being hungry and refusing to eat. I've basically only left him for an hour here and there before this, so it was pretty monumental to be gone for 3+ hours. ;) I just nursed him before we left, and my mom gave him some veggies at dinner time. He did awesome and was happy until we walked in, then as soon as he saw me he burst into tears! Haha it was pretty sad but kinda sweet. 

She sent me a picture during intermission. :)
 
 
I sure love my little buddy, but it was so nice to take a little break! 

No comments:

Post a Comment