Sunday, August 21, 2016

Trusses For Real!

Ok, now we really do have trusses!! We visited the house today and saw lots of progress. The whole structure was there (minus 2 pop out windows that still need to be framed) and they had sheeted 90% of it. Hooooly cow it looks awesome. I get a little giddy thinking about it. 

 
 
Standing in the living and looking towards kitchen/dining

 
Back view! 


The BEST view.

 
 
And in case you're wondering...its true, my kid rarely wears pants. ^^^^

 
We went to Lowe's to find exterior paint and brick to give to our contractor to match. I'm keeping the whole look a secret, but this is the brick we (most likely) chose. I love it! Can't wait to see it all up. 


My fingers are crossed that once everything is up, we still love our choices! 

No comments:

Post a Comment