Thursday, August 25, 2016

Photo Dump + Tangents

Hanging out in aunt Hannah's old bedroom, aka where Ryan crashes while we're at my parent's! 

 
I realized I never shared a picture of the outside of the house with the roof fully sheeted? Here it is! They're putting up shingles TODAY (!!!!). I foresee lots of memories being made on that porch. It's huge. 

 
It's almost too chilly to bathe Ryan on the patio, but we're ok with it cause that means fall is sneaking up! 

 
 
Some more of his cute face. Can't help it.

 
 
I'll never get sick of those leg rolls/toes.

 
 
A couple more phone pics from Bear Lake. The cord to put my fancy camera's pics on the PC is in storage. Boo. 

 
 
S'more credit to the husband. I tease him that I can make a better one, but let's be honest...definitely can't.

We met with the electrician at the house last night to go over lighting/outlets/etc, then we came home and ordered our fixtures! Stoked. Can't wait to share!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment