Sunday, June 25, 2017

Birthday weekend

Friday night Costco dinner, as suspected. Except they couldn't get us in for tires, so we'll try again this week. Boo. 

 
I met Jake there in the truck, and I want you to all see how perfectly I parked. Obviously pretty proud of myself. ;) 

 
It was Jake's turn to plan our date and he wanted to go off roading, so we drove to one of the many dirt roads in Eagle Mountain and all probably have shaken baby syndrome. The road had some crazy washboard going on, but it was fun! The kiddos were with us and Ryan had a blast running around. There were tons of those little white butterflies and he kept chasing one, then mid run switching to another one, and then switching again and again. It was pretty adorable. 

 
He's just a little dot clear out in the field!

 
Hunter hung out in the shade.

 
Maeve got to try riding in the back of the truck for the first time. She only lasted 2 mins before she started to look freaked out, so she joined us back in the cab.

 
After Ryan's nap Jake packed him up and took him out to shop for my birthday. I got to stay home and snuggle this sweet baby. Super dad! 

 
 
 
He sent me this picture. Notice the lack of shoes, haha. 

 
Since my birthday falls on Sunday, we went to my choice of Zupas that night instead. Followed by a nursing break in the truck, of course. 

 
 
And finally, when the kids were in bed, we spent our wild and crazy Saturday night eating ice cream while working on goals and tweaking our budget. 

 
 
Sunday (my actual birthday) has consisted of flowers, new earrings, a yummy breakfast, and long naps. So good! In just a bit we'll head to my parents for a Sunday dinner of chicken and veggie kabobs and donuts. Not sad about that, that's for sure! It's been a perfect and full birthday weekend.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment