Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Hannah's bridal shower

My mom and I put together this fun bridal shower for Hannah this past weekend. I've felt pretty run down lately so this was the perfect break and creative outlet. Seriously I want to plan 10 more, I was giddy the morning of! 

 
 
 
Hannah had a couple friends, her in laws, a couple ladies from the ward and some of our family come. I left Ryan home with Jake and took Hunter, who was snuggled and loved by all the ladies! 

 
 
 
 
Hannah and I went to take a picture together and I assumed my "hand on chest" position like I do with Jake, which meant I totally grabbed her boob hahaha. Whoops! I love that my mom caught our reaction on camera. So funny! 

 
 
 
 
 
 
The big day is in less than a month and we're all counting down the minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment