Monday, June 19, 2017

Thanksgiving Point

Right around the time Thanksgiving Point was doing their tulip festival, we bought a family season pass. The family I used to nanny for had passes and I thought it was so much fun! It's been well worth the investment. 
Our favorite right now is the farm, but I don't have any pictures cause I'm always too busy chasing Ryan and keeping his fingers from being nibbled by cows and chickens haha. Today he got SO excited when he saw the tractor pulling the wagon full of people. Like arm flapping crazy person squeeling excited. It was so cute, I wish I could have recorded it.
Here's a picture from a couple months ago when it was just me and Ry guy sharing an ice cream cone at the gardens, life was much simpler when Hunter was just a bump in my belly. ;) 

 
 
Speaking of the bump...it was huge! I don't think I realized how gigantic I was. This was the night I went into labor.

 
 
Today's entertainment also included crib gymnastics, vacuuming, a sink bath, and a toddler who discovered how to take his diaper off. Sweet Hunter balances out Ryan's crazy!

 
 
 
 
 
When dad got home we went down the street for snow cones before dinner. We can get away with that in the summer. :)

 
 
Now Jake and I are unwinding with season 4 of fixer upper before we do it all again tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment